You are not connected. Please login or register

The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED*

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1 The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:36 pm

TacticalBacon

Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk
I'll be coming up with a way to travel easily between the two cities. For now, we assume you all somehow got off the roof of the library and you are on the northern most island. I can try to sketch up a rough drawing of the islands and the locations of all the stuff soon.

Have fun with your new town!

Edit: Also, the black tower has been completely destroyed, theres nothing but rubble on the center island, pretty much everyone in the island is stunned and terrified that the gods will be unhappy.

Last edited by TacticalBacon on Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:51 pm

Vedrick

Sexy Beast
STYX:
Styx who has been waiting at the library since you guys left sees you.

"Where have you people been!?" He shouts

View user profile

3 Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* on Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:58 pm

LtBlaze

Smartass Thief
Sarabi dusts himself off, "Well Styx my man, we were just wandering about town, meeting some lovely folks who were simply angels, looking at all the nice views of the town. Tourist things.
Oh, and we kinda let a seitull loose to wreak his vengeance on the gods."

Last edited by LtBlaze on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

4 Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:01 pm

TacticalBacon

Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk
OOG: Seitull*

lol

View user profile

5 Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:09 pm

Vedrick

Sexy Beast
STYX:
Styx stops what ever he is doing. "Did you just say something about a Seitull at the end?"

View user profile

6 Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* on Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:15 pm

TacticalBacon

Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk
OOG: Also, I intended the Seitull to be something that almost no one knows about, the gods have pretty much done everything possible to cover up their existence. The reasoning behind this is clear.

So people who weren't there should be all "wtf?"

Just to trying to clear things up, lol.

View user profile

7 Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:15 pm

The "new guy" begins to look around the group not really sure what to do. He asks who is in charge.

View user profile

8 Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:30 pm

LtBlaze

Smartass Thief
Sarabi looks over at the new guy, "Uhh... No ones really in charge, we just kinda do whatever"

View user profile

9 Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:32 pm

"Really? A thief like your self just does freelance work?" new-guy says to Sarabi.

View user profile

10 Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:15 am

TacticalBacon

Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk
OOG: I am just going to say Stu was on the ship with you guys, for the sake of introducing the method of travel between the cities. I'll be posting his little "adventure" to discovering this method here in a little bit, your characters wont really see him while hes doing this, but I'll tell you when he fills you all in on what he did, then you may assume your character knows.

As Stu walks off the ship, he immediately notices the glowing black spire at the center of the island. He immediately rushes over to it and inspects it. "This is... odd... fascinating! I have to know about this thing!"

He immediately rushes to the library that the man on the ship spoke to the group about.

View user profile

11 Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:47 am

LtBlaze

Smartass Thief
Sarabi shrugs, "I guess you could say that."

View user profile

12 Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* on Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:54 am

"How did you meet these people?" New guy asks Sarabi. "And whats your name if you don't mind me asking"

View user profile

13 Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* on Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:37 pm

TacticalBacon

Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk
Stu enters the library and instantly freezes in awe of the massive towers of books.

"...I think I'm going to like it here" He says with a grin as he starts walking down the rows of books.

"Now how in the hell am I going to find shit in this pl- AUGHH" He shouts as a large book plummets from the top shelves and lands on top of him, knocking him to the floor.

He picks himself off the floor and rolls his neck a couple of times, cringing. He dusts off the book. "Hm... Well, that solves that question. 'The Great Black Spires'... sounds about right." Scratching his head in confusion as he looks up the columns of knowledge.

He takes his heavy book over to a near by table and begins to read.

View user profile

14 Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:55 pm

Vedrick

Sexy Beast
STYX:
"Well I got my book." Styx says as he pulls out this Necromancer's Handbook and starts reading the dark secrets it holds.

NIGHTFALL:
"BOOKS!!!" Nightfall spazes out and starts running though the library, running his hand across the books as he runs.

View user profile

15 Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* on Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:24 pm

TacticalBacon

Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk
Stu, after taking some time reading his large book, stands up. "I wonder if this still works..."

He rushes out of the library and passes the rest of the group, shouting "Everyone come over here! I've got an idea. One thats actually good this time!"

He runs toward the spire in the middle of the island.

View user profile

16 Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:32 pm

Seaven, having nothing better to do, follows Stu.

View user profile

17 Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:38 am

LtBlaze

Smartass Thief
"The names Sarabi. I just met these people in my more independent days" He watches Stu run by and starts to follow, "Looks like I'll have to finish this later"

View user profile

18 Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:48 am

TacticalBacon

Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk
OOG: For any late comers, you can just assume you followed Stu and witnessed this.

Stu, standing near the spire, mumbles unintelligible words to himself. "The book said that first you put your palm on the spire" He says excitedly as he places his hand on the ebony spire.

"...and then it just said think of the location you want to-"

Before Stu finishes his sentence, he vanishes.

OOG: See you back at the Basala thread! I'll explain how everything works in depth once your characters do it. Pretty much just have them do what Stu did and they'll appear in Basala.

View user profile

19 Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* on Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:51 am

LtBlaze

Smartass Thief
Sarabi blinks a couple times, "Woah, what?"
He thinks for a moment, "Well if it worked for the crazed old midget..." He places his hand against the spire and closes his eyes before disappearing.

View user profile

20 Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:36 pm

"well i don't have anything to lose" Seaven then approaches the spire, places his hands on it closes his eyes and disappears.

View user profile

21 Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* on Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:43 pm

Jake

Truant Thief
Lucian walks to the spire, shrugs, and place his palm to it. As he closes his eyes, he follows suit and disappears too.

View user profile

22 Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* on Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:23 pm

The new guy having not been told much fallows the group of people to see them disappears away. "Damn, how am I...." stopping mid sentence he morphs into the lizard man from earlier, making sure no one has seen him. He approchases Dahlia before she vanishes.

"Where is everyone going?" he says to Dahlia

View user profile

23 Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:14 pm

TacticalBacon

Resident Drunk
Resident Drunk
Stu appears by the spire once again. "Lets see what kinda beer these islands have to offer!" He says gleefully as he rushes toward the northern bar.

View user profile

24 Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* on Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:36 pm

after appearing back at the isles, Seaven begins walking from island to island just exploring, not looking for anything in particular.

View user profile

25 Re: The Ebony Isles *DEPRECIATED* on Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:13 pm

Vedrick

Sexy Beast
NIGHTFALL:
Nightfall appears in front of the spire all of the sudden

"Did someone say BEER!?" Nightfall sees Stu and follows.

STYX:
Styx also appears in front of the spire.

"Fascinating structure. I will have to study it some time."

He looks at the spire for a moment then shouts to any who can hear him, "I shall be in Stu's magic lab making potions for you people, if you need anything come find me." Styx touches the spire then vanishes.

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum